Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home/dental/public_html/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building.php/internal_link_building.php on line 102
www.LouisvilleKentuckyDentalImplants.com Mini-Dental Implants start at about 00 per implant, plus the crown or prosthesis it supports. Of course there are many types of implants and many variables as to the density of the bone, etc. that could require further treatment. Generally, implants are from that 00 figure for a mini-implant up to approximately 00 for the most complex ones. Including the abutment, that supports the crown, denture or prosthesis, the total cost can run from 00 for a mini that supports a denture, to about 00 for a single implant, abutment and crown when replacing a single missing tooth. Go to our website at www.NewAlbanyImplants.com to compare the average costs of our procedures.
- What Is the Average Price for a Dental Implant Iin a Dental School?
- Mini Dental Implants Louisville Kentucky Pt. 3
- How Much Should I Dental Implant Cost? Is $4,825 Too Much?
- Mini Dental Implants Louisville Kentucky Pt. 2
- Mini Dental Implants – Dr. Larry Stroud Mini Dental Implant Center Louisville Kentucky Part I of III