Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home/dental/public_html/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building.php/internal_link_building.php on line 102
I got my tooth knocked out, the one right next to my front tooth. I was under the impression that I can simply get one implanted in about a week and apparently that is not the case. Does anybody know how long it will take. I look pretty goofy with this gap and just want a tooth back in that spot! Thanks
- Dental Impant – How Long Between Extraction and Implant?
- How Long Does the Soreness and Pain Last When Someone Gets a Dental Implant?
- How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last
- Why Does the Dental Implant Process Take So Long?What Does One Do During the Interval?
- How Long Do I Have to Get a Dental Implant?